Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Serenity!

Good afternoon to all my visitors!

I love *scene* cards, and Ive been watching tons of videos lately, hoping to learn how to do them.....and it seems to me that really, anything goes!
So I decided to just go for it!

Here's what I came up with.


First I stamped the trees, then without re-inking the stamp I stamped again to make it look as if there are trees in the background.  Then I added the mask for the moon, using a post-it note.  Next, I sponged on the colours, using light blue, denim blue and lavender. Then came the die cut deer and the sentiment, both popped up on dimensionals.  Lastly, I layered with black & pink and added it to a black card.  
The finished card measures approx. 5.25" x 6".



Thanks for popping in today, hope you like what you've seen and I hope you have a *lovely rest of your day*!

1 comment :

deb said...

Love this one too! Pretty soon it will look like that outside! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...