Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hello Friends!
Hope you are all feeling good today.

I have a new card to show you.   It is a stacked die cut card by Jennifer Mcguire.  I followed Jennifer's video tutorial which you can find here.


I didn't have the same die as Jennifer used, but I think it turned out quite well with this one.  

If you look closely you can see the shimmer on the words, I used *Wink of Stella*


Here you can see how the die cut words are layered.

Thanks for dropping by today!
                 
                                                             



4 comments :

Rob I said...

I think you have done a wonderful job with this card.

deb said...

Just beautiful mum!! xoxo

Babs said...

Thank you Rob!

Babs said...

Thanks Hun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...