Sunday, October 11, 2015

New baby!

Hello everybody!
I'm happy to let you know that my new grandson will be here very soon.  Thought I would share what I've been up to this afternoon.
Here it is......


I purchased the animal clipart from Dollar Graphics Depot, only $1.  I used my Memory Mixers program to position each of them & adjust their sizes.  The *congrats* is a lawn fawn die.


Surprise!  It's a pop-up card!
I printed and cut out smaller versions of the animals and also added a couple of clouds. (Paper Smooches *cute clouds* die)
The *Baby* sentiment is from Create with TLC....link is on the right.

A closer look


Well, that's all for now, I'll post some pics of the new arrival in the next few days.
I do hope you'll come back & visit soon.  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...