Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New Home!

Just a quick post tonight.  
I made this card today for a young family friend who has just moved into his first house....as you can see, his name is Hunter.  By the way, the house looks a bit pink on the picture, but it's red. 


The house & mailbox are digi images I found online for free.  The trees and clouds are dies.  I made the fence....it looks a little wonky, but that's how I wanted it.......country style!  I popped up the trees and mail box for a little dimension.
Hope he likes it!


That's all for now, hope you'll come back soon.
Have a good night!



4 comments :

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

I´m sure he will like it ! It´s a really nice card!
I would have loved to get such a sweet card from a friend when we moved - unfortunately we don´t send/give cards to others as much here in Austria as people in other countries do - unless it´s a wedding, a funeral or for a new baby... people also do not send post cards any more... they send pictures with their smartphone instead...
I can observe that people still like receiving cards - but often dont´want to give them to others ...
Hugs,
Uli

lotta joy said...

Have you ever wished you got as many handmade cards as you give to others? I love making house cards for others and I always use crystal glaze in the windows for shine. I also love finding something on the internet I can use instead of having to buy stamps for just one thing! Your cards are so feminine and refined. Love it.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Squeeeee! I absolutely love this one! Such gorgeous colours. xx

Viv said...

Fabulous house card, I love your style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...