Monday, August 3, 2015

Dogwood Flower Card

Hello Friends!

Hope this finds you all well.  I have been playing with some new stamps and this dogwood flower is one of them.


I stamped the image onto vellum with black Memento ink.  When it was completely dry I turned it over and with my embossing tool I burnished the flowers, which breaks down the fibres and turns white.  When you turn it over the black inked lines are still visible....such a neat & fun technique.  I then coloured the leaves with my Copics, glued the image down onto the embossed green paper and then added the Die-namics *Cross stitch oval* frame.  This is a simple, easy & quick card to make.

On another note, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I won the Shabby Tea Rooms *Summer Picnic* challenge with this card...


Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...