Monday, June 15, 2015

Onesie Favours!

Morning Friends!
My son & his wife are expecting their second child in the fall.  They are having a gender reveal party next week and I've been busy making favours for it.
I cut the onesies out with my Cricut *Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2* cartridge, then embossed & decorated them.

There are 52 of them.

I think the black & white ones are my favourites



Here you can see the little box that holds the goodies.

The back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I also have a card to show you.  
I've been playing with my dies more lately, and here's what I came up with...


Thats all for now,  hope you have a lovely day!

 

1 comment :

deb said...

Love these mum!!
They all look so great but I think my fave is the white and pink. (maybe because I secretively want them
to have a little girl!) haha
Thanks for sharing!
Debi
xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...