Saturday, April 19, 2014

*Pretty in Pink & Green*

I have another album to share with you today.

Here's the papers I used.... very pretty and a *Hot Buy* from Michaels.


There's a video tutorial on youtube for this album.  Here is the link to it.
I did tweak mine a bit.

Okay, here's my pictures..... 
You can click on the pictures to see a larger version.

This album measures about 5.5" x 7.25" and has tons of space for pictures.
The chandelier is a wood die cut from Michaels, I painted it black.


You can see here just how many pages are in this album, It has 6 separate sections and each of the tabs is an insert with a photo mat.

The first page of the first section.
This is a pocket page with a photo mat

On the left page is a pocket with a photo mat, the right side has two pockets, each with a photo mat insert

Pretty papers!


The last page of the first section, and first page of section two.




I added a belly band to this page

Inside back cover

A closer look at the spine.
I used the *hidden hinge* binding, designed by Kathy Orta, reinforced with Tyvek.  The instructions for the binding can be found here

Have a wonderful day!






3 comments :

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

WOW - and WOW again! This is so beautiful! It would take me ages to do such an album - and you seem to make one in a week! Gorgeousss!!! Love the pretty spine! And it can hold so many pictures! What will you use it for?
Hugs, Uli

Babs said...

Thanks Uli, you always says the nicest things. 😊. I'm not sure yet what to do with this one, I might just decide to keep it.

Bente Fagerberg said...

I ended up here by chance, but am glad I got to see your lovely album
TFS!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...