Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pamper Yourself!

Here's another card I made for my Granddaughter for her personal bridal shower.


I purchased this image from *MyScrapChick.com*, printed all the separate pieces, coloured them and then put it all together.  I gave the towel texture by embossing with my Cuttlebug and a Sizzix Alterations folder.  The black border is a Martha Stewart *punch around the page* set, sorry I don't know the name of it.  


The wedding is only a week away now, excitement! excitement!

Thanks for stopping by on your journey around the world wide web today!



2 comments :

deb said...

Super cute one Mum!!
Love it!

Debi
xoxo

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

This is soooo funny Babs!!! What a great card!!! Thanks for the huge smile, that´s now on my face! :-)
Have a nice day in Canada! Here in Austria it´s cold and grey today... *brrr* ... I´d love to fall asleep now and wake up in March again! ;-)
Hugs,
Uli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...