Friday, May 10, 2013

Warm Quilt

I made this card for no reason other than I felt like doing a *quilt* card.  I don't have one particular *favourite* colour, I like all colours, depending on what it is I'm using it for.  I do love the colours in these papers from *The Paper Studio*, *Countryside Villa* collection.  As you can see from the picture, my house is decorated in these colours too.

The reason I added the flower at the bottom left corner, is because I messed up with the stitching, so had to do something to cover it up, lol.


Thanks for looking & have a lovely day!


4 comments :

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Beautiful! Your quilt card and the "earthy colours" look so "warm and cozy" - I ´m afraid I´m struggling with my English vocabulary here... it would be easier to explain in German - hope, you know, what I mean :-)
I think of a cake, freshly taken from the oven, fresh cut flowers or a cup of hot chocolate, when I look at your card... all things, that make me feel like home...
Have a nice new week, Babs!
Hugs,
Uli

Babs said...

Thanks Uli for your lovely comment. I know exactly what you mean.. *earthy* and *warm & cozy* sound just perfect. To me these colours have such a *homey* feel.
We just had our c.o. visit, very encouraging!
Thanks again Uli, hope you have a nice week too.
Luv, Babs xo

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

deb said...

beautiful card mum!!
Debi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...