Friday, October 5, 2012

In the Pink.... & Green

I'm still using my new papers *Lola & Luca* from *The Paper Studio*
I just love the colours and patterns in this stack.
It was supposed to have four rectangles, but I messed up the one on the top right.  I decided it looked okay with just the 3, so I zig zag stitched around them and added the punched out flower.  I embossed each of the layers to give it some dimension, then added the button.  

Here's a closer look at the flower. 


That's all for today, hope to *see* you all soon.
Have a lovely day!

4 comments :

Esther Asbury said...

Love the color combo you used -- the addition of black really makes the other colors "pop." Lovely way to "repair" a mistake -- with a pretty flower!

Tracy said...

Oh what a gorgeous burst of color to open up to on your blog Babs. I think your "boo boo" worked out just beautifully. :-) Hugs!

debby4000 said...

fabulous card Babs and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Mixing patterns is such a great design idea for cards - love your big flower!!
Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...