Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cute Crochet Bows




Hi everyone!  
I came across these cute crocheted bows on Pinterest, & just had to give them a try. They are super easy to make and could be used for a number of projects, i.e. on a hat, headband or even on a card...which is how I'm going to use them. I would have wrapped black yarn around the middle of some of them, but I don't have any.  You could also omit the yarn wrap and add a button or nice gem to the centre.
I found an easy to follow video tutorial on Youtube.  Go here if you'd like to give it a try.   


Thanks for stopping by today, now go and check out the video & have fun making your own bows!




5 comments :

Linda Wescott said...

They are so cute, and look a lot of fun to make. Hugs lin

Faye said...

Babs, these are just too cutesome! I had a giggle when I misread your post and though you said you could put them on a hat, husband or card...! Lol. xx

deb said...

Very cute Babs! I think I would use them to make hair clips for a little girl!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Debi

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

How cute these are!! Thanks for the link again - I´ll have to watch the vid tomorrow evening... It´s late now and Tom is waiting for dinner ;-)
Hugs,
Uli

Lisa Minckler said...

Your blog is adorable and your cards are sensational! I love all the links to tutorials and your ric rac rose, the 3D stuff, it's all amazing. I found your blog when I googled "beach scene cards" and now I'm hooked..LOL!
Great to find such inspiration.
I'll certainly be back to visit often. :)
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...