Monday, September 19, 2011

This *n* That

Good morning all,
I don't have anything new to post at the moment as I am working on a mini album.  It takes me a while to finish one, so in the meantime I thought I would show you a few items that I made for a sale a couple of years back.

These are bookmarks and the holder that I made to display them in.

These two I made for friends.

Owl cards
I think I found these on Dawn's blog. She has tons of neat things to see as well as lots of video tutorials, definitely worth checking out.

Not forgetting our little furry friends.



Aren't these cute?
Found them on Dawn's blog too.


Here's some gift bags that I decorated to go with the cards.
Well, that's all for this time, hope you have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by today.



5 comments :

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Blogger is giving me a fit again! grrrr! I left you a nice long comment on how I loved these gorgeous projects and poof it was gone! I hope they all sold and brought some income in. I never find we get it all back, esp. with our time, but a little bit helps! Love the book marks and the holder too! The owl cards are a hoot and the Sesame Street cards and bags are too cute! Perfect items for a sale! Can't wait to see your mini album! You do such a nice job with them.

Eileen said...

Hello Babs ... thank you for the kind comment that you left on my blog :) So pleased you found me 'cos now I have found you! ... Lovely, attractive and colourful work.... looking forward to seeing the Mini Album you are working on

Eileen x

Dorcas said...

They're all SUPER DUPER cute!!!!!!

Faye said...

Oh, wow, wow, wow. I love everything you have included in this post, everything. Awesome work. xxx

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

I love the owl-cards most - they´re sooo cute!!
Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...