Thursday, September 29, 2011

Special Friend!


I've been wanting to try these paper ruffles ever since I saw them on
Clares blog.  My first try at these wasn't too successful, but I decided to use them anyway. I'll just keep trying & hopefully they'll get better.  
The next pic is a little dark...sorry about that.


I just about have my album finished, just need to make one more insert for a pocket, then it's done.  Here's a picture of another one of the pages,  I will post the rest soon.

My hubby feeding his horses.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, see ya soon!



4 comments :

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Gorgeous Babs! Love the ruffle! I thought it was material! The flower is great too! Can't wait to see your album!

deb said...

Very pretty!! I love it...you did a great job!

Debi

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Oh, I like your ruffles!!
Have to try this out, too!
Have a nice week, Babs!
Hugs,
Uli

Faye said...

I really, really like this card. Fab papers, gorgeous flower and scrummy ribbon. Like the layout too. :)
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...