Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You're "Moo"~velous!


I came across a tutorial for making this ribbon flower, so then I had to make a card to use it on.  Here's a closer look at it...


I've had the cute cow digi for a long time, so can't remember where I got her....sorry.  The little bit of colouring is with my Copics, then popped up on dimensionals.  The *grass* is just cut with scissors. I made the sentiment on my computer using a cow spots font, layered it and popped it up also.  Easy peasy!


Challenges: Aud's ~ anything goes

Moo~chas gracias for dropping in today.
(couldn't resist) 


6 comments :

Sheree said...

Love that card! I used to live on a dairy farm and love anything with a cow on it! That flower is beautiful and I'll be checking out that tutorial!
Hugs,
Sheree

O'Brien Photography said...

he he moo-chas grassy..... hmmm I seem to remember a card from long ago..... maybe our first Mexico trip together??? xoxo

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So adorable Babs! Love the cute cow and the great papers and grass! That flower is fantastic. Something else I must try! I have my sheep's wool card on my mantle! I love it! I feel the soft wool every day when I pass it!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and cute Babs.
luv
Debby

Linda Wescott said...

So Cute, love the greeting, such a great font. Lovely flower. Hugs lin

papertrails leaver said...

This is so sweet! Great job with the image! Bets is the flower you made! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck! :-) Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...