Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sparkly Rose


My internet hasn't been working and who knows how long it will work now, hopefully I can do a couple of posts before it goes again.  

This card is made using some of the blog candy that I received from Stacey.  She sent me a "Brenda Walton - Somerset Scrap Kit" which has beautiful papers and embellishments.  The pink & green d.p., the rose, butterfly and little flowers are from the kit.  For some reason sparkles never show up on pictures, this next picture shows them a little bit....

Please excuse the double watermark, I just got a new program for adding these and messed up with this one....I tried to remove it, but couldn't.

Thanks for looking,


2 comments :

deb said...

Very pretty card Babs!
I lov e the color combo!!
TFS
Debi

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

This is beautiful Babs! The pink bow makes it all pop! Love it with the black too! Would have never thought of that, but it really adds to the elegance of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...