Saturday, August 27, 2011

*Love* Easel Card

Hi everyone,
First of all, does anyone know where my background went?
This is the second time it has disappeared and I have no idea why, things are just not the same without it. :-(
 I suppose it will come back again one of these days!!!

Now onto my newest card.... 


 I used my Martha Stewart punches for the border, leaves & butterfly's.  The papers are digital backgrounds that I have saved on my computer & printed off.  I mounted them onto black cardstock and stitched around the edges. The small flowers are punched out, the largest is a *Recollections* mulberry paper rose.  *Love* is also a digi that I printed out, backed with card stock and added some tiny black gems.



That's it for today,  
I'll be back soon...in the meantime, if anyone sees my background floating around blogland, can you please send it home. (see, I'm really losing it now ;-))

Bye for now,


4 comments :

Dorcas said...

Your card is beautiful Babs! Really lovely. :-)
by the way, I can see your background. :-)

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So lovely Babs! I love how you often use black. It really adds elegance and makes your projects stand out~ The flower is gorgeous and looks great in those layered squares! I am not seeing the backround. Just white and the header. The other day, it just stayed grey.

Linda Wescott said...

Fantastic easel card, I find so much of your work inspiring. I love how your have your ribbon and bow, and just a beautiful flower as the centre element of the card. Very elegant. Hugs lin

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Wow, you´ve been very busy while I was on on vacation - you made the most beautiful card meanwhile! I love this one! Like the colors and flower ... everything about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...