Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Tea Time!


I made this easel card especially for the Shabby Tea Room challenge which ended on Sunday.  Because we had trouble with our internet connection, I wasn't able to enter it.  I was sooo bugged!  But what can ya do?
Maybe I'll find another challenge that it would fit.

Here's a couple more pics....

The tea cup is a digi image coloured with my Copics and popped up on 2 layers of d/p & c/s then cut out with Nestie's. I added the little label from a tea bag to the punched out tag.  The ribbon is from Walmart.


The sentiment is one that I have had for a long time, it came with a digital kit I purchased.  Since the sentiment says "Tea Time"  I thought I should add a clock face showing the time at 4 o'clock ~ the traditional time for tea in England.  Actually in England, anytime is teatime! lol  I had some chain in my stash, so added that to the clock face too.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by to visit & have a nice day,




4 comments :

Hazel said...

Hey Babs I really love this card - the colours the images - just everything - fabulous. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Babs.
luv
Debby

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love that tea cup image & the colours and the tea & watch tags. Gorgeous!

Linda Wescott said...

Fabulous easel card. Not too fussy...I always feel I have to fill mine up. This one looks such fun. Hugs lin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...