Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nurse Stella


I made this card tonight for a friend who fell and broke her hip yesterday. I hope this card will cheer her up a bit....she's been through a lot this past year.

The digi image is Stella from Bugaboo Stamps  I coloured her with Copics. To me, she's a sassy lady, so I thought she should be a red head with her sparkly green earrings...the sparkles don't show up on the picture.  The d/p is DCWV Baby Girl stack ~ it is also quite sparkly.  I love the sentiment which comes with the image.  The polka dot satin ribbon is from Walmart. I also added some faux stitching.

Have a lovely evening and thanks for stopping by my blog.





3 comments :

deb said...

Super cute! I love Bugaboo Stamps!!
Your dear friend will love the sassy Stella!
Debi

O'Brien Photography said...

Mom Loved the card... Thanks a bunch
xxx ooo Lorie

Creations By M said...

Babs,

I am your newest follower! I had to come by and see your blog and I am SO glad I did! This "ICU" Card is a RIOT! I love it! Also, The ice cream cone looks so real! Your flapper girl card is so cute, and classic! I lvoe the black and white! Thanks for sharing your creativity! I can't wait to see what else you create!

Mary
http://marys-crafty-scraps.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...