Thursday, July 7, 2011

Framed Bear

The frame and teddy bear are from Jean's website.  I rounded his head and tummy by burnishing on the back with the end of a pen.  The ribbon is from Walmart.
As you can see from the little *whiskers* on the edge of my papers, my trimmer blade needed to be changed, I didn't notice until I'd finished...it shows up against the black.  I may have to re-do it, it will bug me if I leave it.
Close-up of the bow which I made with my home made bow *tool*
They look pretty crude, but they work!

Thanks for visiting,
                      

2 comments :

deb said...

Wow...you are a real crafter for sure!! Even with the tornado warnings you are still able to make something beautiful to admire!! haha Thanks for sharing!
Debi

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love this Babs! The colors are fantastic! The bear is adorable! I have been wanting to try one of those bow makers and judging by your gorgeous bow it is worth it! Sometimes if I get those whiskers I can just lightly wet my fingers and slide them over it (pointer and thumb) I can remove them) I would not have noticed them if you didn't say, but you know they are there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...