Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WOYWW


I'm almost too late for this.... but it's still Wednesday for another hour or so....at least it is in my part of the world ;0) 
Anyway..... this "contraption" is what is on my work desk today.  I saw this idea for storing ribbon in a magazine.  Well, actually it suggested using dowel, a paper towel holder would work too...but I saw this toilet plunger in the dollar store and thought that it might just do the job. Well, it would if it would stay stuck to my desk. Oh well, that's what you get for buying cheap stuff!
So much for my "brilliant" idea!

Update:  June 23, 2011 ~ This has given me an idea (hopefully a better one than this) Stay tuned....I'll be back to show you when it's done. hee hee!


I just finished an album, so yesterday I tidied everything up on my work desk, There's some cut outs for a couple of cards I need to do....and that's about it.

Bye for now & thanks for looking!



3 comments :

Dorcas said...

OMGoodness, a TOILET PLUNGER?? LOL You DEFINATELY need to do Staceys blog candy and answer her funny "how craftsick are you" quiz. :-D Too funny! This is what we're talking about!

deb said...

Wow! Tidy work space...I like it!
The plunger idea is great...but like you say...'if it works!'
(*glad to hear it was a new one* heehee)
:0P
Debi

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Oh my word Babs that is too funny! You definitely need to join my blog candy! That's what I'm talkin about! Your desk looks so neat! Can't wait to see your album!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...