Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Exploding Box!


Jan.12/11
I haven't made anything in the last few days because I've been sick.  So I had a look through my pictures to find something that I could share with you today.  I made this exploding box quite a while back as a gift for my granddaughter.


Here is the inside.  
In the centre is a little box that contained a necklace.  Fun to make as well as to receive, especially if the recipient has never seen them before - quite a shock when they take the lid off and all *this* falls out!  You can add photo's, pockets, tags.....you name it.
I first saw these here.  Check them out, they are beautiful.
You can find tutorials on this site too.

Thanks for visiting & have a lovely day!


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

WOW, this box is AMAZING...
I'm speechless to say anything more, except your work is wonderful.

Dorcas said...

Wow Babs, this is awesome!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...