Monday, November 8, 2010

Snowflakes Step Card


I just purchased Emma hugging snowman digital image from "Fred she Said" (link on right) I love these Emma images and wanted to use it right away, so I decided to do another 'scene' card.  I colored all the images with Copic markers, layered the 'snow' and added white flock to the trees, the fur on Emma's coat & hat and the snowball that the puppy is playing with.  I popped up Emma and the puppy with dimensionals.

Here's a close up of Emma...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, have a lovely day & come back soon!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

super cute, love how you used all of the images!!! thanks so much for sharing!!!
Trish

Linda Wescott said...

This is such a fantastic card. Hugs lin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...